Our Commitment to Excellence
Tapani Plumbing was founded in 1983 with a mission to provide superior plumbing and mechanical services to Oregon and Washington’s premier general contractors. At our core, we believe in the guiding principles of integrity, hard work, and customer service.
After three plus decades as a family-run business, we have earned a proud reputation as a high-performing specialty contractor who delivers exceptional service and results on every project we take on.
Ross Tapani, President
Our Mission Vision & Values
At Tapani Plumbing Inc. we’re guided by our values and strive to be the plumbing and mechanical contractor of choice by building lasting relationships and consistently improving upon the quality of our service and workmanship.
We honor our commitments and are accountable for our actions. We are honest and respectful and will work hard to earn your trust.
We learn from sharing past decisions and actions and strive to continuously improve upon that foundation.
We believe performance excellence will drive the results that differentiate us from our competitors.
We openly communicate up, down, and across the organization and are committed to common goals.
Meet The Team
We seek out the best possible and most dedicated individuals to join our team. Our team focus is to make ourselves a valuable member in the construction process through the quality of our work, timely service, and professional assistance.
Senior Project Manager
Careers & Employment
At Tapani Plumbing Inc. we believe that investing in the success and wellbeing of our employees yields the best possible results for our clients.
We care about the safety and health of our people. We believe that employees who are health and safety-minded are happier employees, and reduction of job site accidents doesn’t just save cost, it boosts morale.
Our Commitment to Safety
- Before ever stepping onto a job site, our new employees sit down with the Safety Manager and are thoroughly instructed on our policies and procedures.
- Supervisors are directly responsible for job site training, and are to take corrective action immediately for any unsafe environments. They hold weekly safety meetings with their crews and report back to the Safety Manager.
- The Safety Manager collects weekly reports from the Supervisors and does monthly job site safety inspections. He tracks and organizes the training of individuals to ensure each employee is competent in a number of safety related issues. He also is the head of the Safety Committee.
- The Safety Committee consists of management and employee representatives. They meet quarterly with the intent to review any suggestions and make recommendations on improving safety and health in the workplace.
- Project Managers also take an active role in Safety by preparing the job site specific plan for each project, as well as assisting the Safety Manager with monthly job site safety inspection walks.
- Management provides direction and support on all safety procedures, job training and hazard elimination, and continually reviews the effectiveness of our safety and health program.
It is our policy to protect the safety and health of our employees. Our company has established a safety and health program adapted to fundamental safety concepts that will help us prevent injury and loss due to recognized hazards.
Mandatory Safety Training
- First Aid & CPR
- Fall Protection
- Small Tools
- Forklifts, Aerial & Scissor Lifts
- Trenching & Excavation
- Rigging & Signaling